How to order steroids in Australia with Bitcoin (Guide)
Now if you’re new to this I bet you’re asking yourself ‘Why do I have to pay in Bitcoin?‘
You’ve bought plenty of things online right? You use a credit card and PayPal to buy things online all the time, why can’t I just do that to buy steroids online? What about bank transfer, that seems like a simple payment method right?
Well lets break that down and see why using these payment methods to purchase steroids online in Australia is seen as ‘risky’
Risky Payment Methods-
Credit Card- Visa & MasterCard don’t want there their services used to buy steroids. I think we can all understand that. Visa or MasterCard have entire teams/departments as well as automated checks and balances set up to ensure their services aren’t being to purchase items such as steroids. They have the ability to cancel your card, put a freeze on your account and send you a not so nice letter in the mail. In addition they will use their might powers to freeze our payment gateway. That doesn’t sound fun for anyone right?
PayPal- Not really much different to using a Credit Card. In that PapPal does not want to be used for purchasing steroids, it’s just bad PR really. They will freeze your account and mine too in no time.
Bank Transfer- Well this one is really 2 fold. Firstly having a bank account in Australia means you’re identity is known. You need a great deal of identification to open a bank account plus your recored on CCTV when doing so. Secondly every transaction you send from your bank is recorded forever. It’s be easy for someone to flag that which could result in your account being frozen
So knowing this were left with the question of- How can we safely purchase steroids in Australia online without getting accounts frozen and people sticking their nose where it does not belong?……..and the answer to that is Bitcoin!
But Zac I don’t have any Bitcoin?
Well the honest answer is that Bitcoin (also referred to as BTC) is actually much easier to purchase and use than you probably think. To guide you on how to order & pay via Bitcoin I have created the below guide & FAQ.
Once you’ve done it once you’ll be a pro!
Zac’s Short Bitcoin Guide-
- Place an order via the site (Auspharmacy.is)
- Upon reaching the checkout populate your delivery details & submit your order
- Next the platform will use the current exchange rate to determine how much BTC is required to make payment, when doing so you’ll be presented with the following-
- BTC Amount – This is the amount of Bitcoin thats needed to make payment for your order
- BTC Wallet Address – This is the Bitcoin wallet that you need to send the Bitcoin amount to. (Note- A new wallet is generated for every order in order to verify payment)
- Next you’ll need to proceed to a Bitcoin exchange platform to purchase Bitcoin. Some of the popular ones are; Coinspot, Cointree, Bitcoin Australian etc (Note- Coinspot is the most popular & easiest to use)
- You’ll need to create an account with the platform. Being an Australian platform you’ll need to provide photo ID when doing so. Do not let this deter you, it’s standard practice in Aus.
- Once registered purchase the required amount of BTC and have it sent to the BTC wallet address that was provided at the checkout (Note- If the BTC provider has a transaction fee you’ll need to factor this into the amount you are purchasing/sending)
- Note- confirm the payment
See it’s easy-peasy! Once you’ve done the whole process once it’ll all click for you and you’ll be a pro at it 👌
Now to help you further I’ve summarised the main FAQ’s below. If your question is not answered here shoot me an email over at- [email protected]
Zac’s Ordering & Bitcoin FAQ
- Do I use my real name when I order? It’s not advised to use an alias/fake name, if you need to collect it from the post office it will make this task very hard. If you’re worried having your name on a package containing steroids just remember that so long as no one can prove you ordered, you can’t be at fault. You can’t help it if someone put your name on a package, thats you of your control 😉
- Do I use my normal email when I order? You can but for added security I recommend you sign up for a free ProtonMail email account. It’s not necessary but it is handy having an encrypted email account thats not linked to you for all the order confirmation emails to go to
- Will I receive a confirmation once the payment has been received & shipped? Yes, you’ll receive an email once the full payment has been received & another email once the order has been shipped out. Orders are posted next business day
- Is the BTC payment/transaction instant? No, Bitcoin takes time to clear. Usually 15 mins or so, but it can be longer so go get in some quick cardio whilst you’re waiting
- Do I need to set up my own BTC wallet to make payment? Not really, you can purchase the BTC and have it sent directly to the order wallet you were provided with at the checkout. If you set up your own wallet you’ll be hit with extra transaction fees
- I’ve sent the Bitcoin but it has not hit the BTC wallet yet? 99% of the time this happens you’ll have an email in your inbox/junk folder from your BTC provider where they are asking you to confirm the transaction. Click the link in the email and they’ll send the BTC
- Why is the AUD amount I need to pay for the BTC different to my order total? Bitcoin exchange platforms, like any other business, exists to make money. They don’t do it for love. They make money by offering you a ‘lower than market exchange rate’ when you are purchasing BTC (same as when you’re getting currency converted for Bali or Fiji). When your order total is calculated on the AusPharmacy site its done so by using the ‘current market exchange rate’.
- The Bitcoin wallet has expired, what do I do? When placing an order there is a 10hr time limit on the wallet to make payment, after which time the order expires if no payment has been received. The time limit is only there so I can maintain inventory levels. The Bitcoin wallet does not actually expire, it’ll remain active forever. If the time limit has expired and you have made payment then just email me and I’ll sort the order on my end ([email protected])
- I’ve sent through the Bitcoin but it’s showing as a partial payment? Partial payment usually occurs due to one or both of the following reasons. Firstly when you were purchasing the Bitcoin you requested the ‘AUD’ amount instead of the ‘BTC’ amount. You must always request the ‘BTC’ amount as the platform exchange rates will always differ from the market rate. The other reason partial payments occur is that you have not factored in the platforms transaction fee, if they have a transaction fee they may take this out of each amount you are setting so you’ll need to factor this in. This is usually to the amount of .0005 or .0003 BTC.
- How do I fix a partial payment? Send the missing amount of BTC to the same BTC order wallet. If you have to overpay due to an order minimum then shoot me an email and I’ll sort you our with a store credit.
- It’s asking me for a 2FA? Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is a tool the Bitcoin exchange platforms use to help protect your account from unauthorised access by requiring you to enter an additional code when you sign in or send Bitcoin. This is something you’ll need to set up with the platform and should be pretty straight forward (check their FAQ section)
- Can I view the BTC order wallet online? Yes you can see your wallet by clicking the ‘Payment address’ link found in your order confirmation email.
- I have leftover BTC in my wallet, what do I do? HODL, Bitcoin has proven to be the greatest investment in history & its here to stay as a store of wealth. Get around it!
I hope this has given you more clarity around ordering and how to use Bitcoin. As always if you still have questions shoot me an email.
If at any point during these articles you’re unsure of something or need some further clarification please reach out. Also feel free to reach out if you’d like assistance to buy steroids or PED’s in Australia from a domestic source. You’ve come to the right place, I’m the top choice for steroids in Australia for a reason!
As always I’m (Zac) just an email away & I want to help you achieve your ideal physique – [email protected]
Peace out fam ✌️
Zac – [email protected]
-Domestic Steroids & Pharma Meds Australia
‘Your only competition is yourself, be better than you were yesterday’